Astron Venture Capital Fund is looking for a bright and driven intern interested in tech startups and investments. This is a rare opportunity to launch your career in venture capital firm where you will accumulate essential skills and learn from professionals on the daily basis.
- Currently enrolled at University and has completed three full years of his/her studies
- Excellent academic records – transcripts will be checked
- Excellent English and Russian
- Driven and positive personality, great team player
- Conducts market research and analysis
- Takes part in evaluation of investment opportunities
- Supports ongoing internal projects
This is a paid part-time internship during an academic year and can be extended to full-time internship during the summer academic break with a 9am to 6pm schedule.
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com